My Trin Trin Software Suite
Helped a startup to solve the last-mile problem by developing a platform, admin portal and member portal to allow users to rent bicycles through docking stations. Built a docking station software piece that communicated with the station hardware to lock/unlock bicycles, collect transaction information, etc.
Client/Project LinkMy Trin Trin
The client was looking for us to develop multiple independent pieces that needed to come together to power the platform to solve the last-mile problem in the Mysore City of India. The client's project was funded by the World Bank and supported by the Mysore City Corporation.
- Architect, build and maintain the My Trin Trin Platform
- Architect, build and maintain the My Trin Trin Admin Portal
- Architect, build and maintain the My Trin Trin Member Portal
- Integrate a local deployed software (in the docking station) with the station hardware
- Deliver all the above within a 3-month timeframe
With rich experience in developing platforms and web apps, our team delivered by building the required apps/platforms using modern technologies and standard practices.
- Brought to fore expertise on building web apps/modules to architect solutions
- Worked with the client team to build multiple pieces that helped power 70% of the platform
- Assisted with agile product development and rapid application development
- My Trin Trin was able to setup and enable people to use the ecosystem through hiring bicycles at docking stations
- Rapid delivery of these pieces allowed the client to complete the work in time and within budget