Mac Machine Tools DSS
Helped a Sales and Distribution company (a Rockwell Automation partner) by developing a system that went beyond a traditional ERP to achieve up to 85% automation by engineering a new process and an associated cloud based solution.
Client/Project LinkMac Machine Tools and Automation
The client was looking for us to engineer a new process, driven by technology and modern platforms to achieve a high level of automation and efficiency in their sales, purchase, inventory and distribution operations.
- Engineer a new process and build an associated cloud based solution to increase efficiency for their sales operations
- Engineer a new process and build an associated cloud based solution to increase efficiency for their purchase operations
- Engineer a new process and build an associated cloud based solution to increase efficiency for their inventory operations
- Engineer a new process and build an associated cloud based solution to increase efficiency for their distribution operations
- Integrate the purchase management solution with Rockwell Automation's ERP systems for automated and seamless order placement and acknowledgement functions
- Enhance and maintain the cloud based solution
With rich experience in developing cloud solutions, our team delivered by building a system that solved an incredible number of challenges for the client including automating upto 85% of their operations.
- Brought to fore expertise on building cloud solution to architect solutions
- Engineered a new process for their sales, purchase, inventory and distribution operations by making use of in-house expertise and those of domain expert consultants'
- Integrated the purchase management module with Rockwell Automation's ERP to automate the process of placing an order
- Built a robust and advanced inventory management that could detect and monitor stock levels to place orders only when required. The module also automatically managed allocation of stock to orders based on priority, delivery date and other such factors
- System entirely changed the way the client ran its operations
- Made it possible for the client to reduce man power requirements in a big way
- Reduced the accumulation of dead stock and reduced the stock ageing problem by pushing and pulling stock items efficiently
- Simplified the process of packaging items for delivery and distribution
- Brought in a new level of transparency of the stock to the sales teams through the system that improved the operational efficiency and relationship within the clients' teams